Guest facilities @ The Ascot Parnell:
- Guest-lounge/sitting room, large veranda-balcony with harbour-views: Spacious lounge for your relaxation with library, 42" flat screen TV, DVD, CD player and open fire place during winter. Enjoy the harbour and city views from the large sunny balcony, a great spot to relax and soak up the sun, summer or winter !
- All guest-rooms and all facilities on one level floor: No stairs to climb and luggage to haul to get to your room ! For those that don't want to use the lift, there is a separate stairwell for the fitness conscious.
- Bell-boy / doorman 24hours: our house slave - just kidding ! Your hosts are available for advice and assistance all the time, and for those rare moments we are out, there is a free-phone to call us.
- Guest-kitchen: Coffee and tea making facilities, homemade cookies, mini-bar/fridge stocked with refreshments and a selection of New Zealand wines and beer.
- Digital Satellite TV (Free-view)
- Free Wifi: Free fast wireless-internet available in all rooms and entire property. Guest computer in lounge.
- Heating and Air Conditioning.
- On-site shop:
Souvenir shop with NZ made Paua shell jewellery, Manuka honey, arts and crafts etc...
- Garden & Swimming Pool:
Landscaped sub-tropical garden, herb garden and 12 m outdoor swimming pool with sun-loungers.
- All rooms Non-Smoking. Smoking allowed on outside covered balcony only.
- Free Parking on site:
Very secure (locked at night) indoor car parking (free of charge).
- Certified (Auckland City Council approved) Boutique Bed & Breakfast since 1993, compliant with Health and Safety regulations and standards. Also inspected yearly by the Bed and Breakfast Association of New Zealand.
Laundry facilities: Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board, laundry powder, fabric softener, basin for hand-wash and outside drying rack.
- Two Salukis to cuddle:
Your hosts Bart & Therese, live in the separate adjacent condo with their two Salukis (Arabian greyhounds). Khalifa and Zubaidi are always available for a cuddle. They love the guests attention, and if you like, Therese will take you along on their walks around Parnell's hidden trails and bush walks.