Fine B&B accommodations in New Zealand's most historic inner-city neighbourhood "Parnell"
When here for leisure or business, Ascot Parnell luxury b&b is your quiet home away from home. Enjoy free Internet, made to order breakfasts, secure indoor-parking. We have an elevator for your luggage.
Ascot Parnell is permanently closed. No new reservations are possible. For now we are leaving this website open for past-guests and friends and family to be able to reach out to us so that we maintain the thousands of friendships which made our lives so joyous. We encourage you to stay in touch with us and we will endeavour to make reservation suggestions with other properties in our area on your behalf if you wish. There may be a time in the future when we relocate and from that time on we will continue using our name Ascot Parnell. You may still call us if it's important on 021 334496, or e-mail us (link right above). ....
This unique exclusive inn is nestled amidst sub-tropical gardens in a historic tree-lined avenue off main-street Parnell Road, with wide well-lit sidewalks and just a 2 minute walk to the many restaurants and the most visited tourist-sights of Auckland city. Everything there is to see and do in Auckland can be visited on foot: Auckland Museum, Parnell Rose Gardens, Holy Trinity Cathedral, St. Mary's church and St. Stephens-Chapel are within minutes walk. Sky-tower, Newmarket, Ponsonby Road, Britomart railway station, cruise-ship and ferry terminals, Aotea Concert Centre and Spark-Arena, Auckland University and Auckland hospital are all nearby (within 1 mile).
All guest-rooms are immaculate and have either garden- or harbor-views, all have King or Super-king beds, luxurious marble bathroom, air-conditioning/heating, 32" TV and iPod/iPad-docking station.
Guests can relax in the spacious guest-lounge or on the large sun-balcony with 180 degrees city sky-tower and expansive sea-views. In the adjoining dining room delicious hearty breakfasts are served by your hosts. All guest-facilities are on a single-floor, there is a lift (elevator) so there's no need carrying luggage up stairs. Each guest-room has its own secure indoor carpark in the underground garage.
We're happy to answer any questions you have re. your Auckland and New Zealand travel plans.
Contact your hosts Bart & Therese
via email or phone: +64 21 33 44 96
Recommended by Frommer's and Rough guides , rated 5 stars by 98% of our guests.
The Ascot Parnell difference:
- Off-street gated property, quiet, safe, central, in historic-heritage neighbourhood
- Minutes from downtown and cruise-ship terminals
- Dedicated hosts at your service (24/7)
- Personal Airport Meet & Greet and transfer service by hosts
- 180 degree city-skyline & harbour views
- Private elevator, you don't need to carry luggage up stairs
- No two rooms have adjoining walls
- All rooms come with a free secure in ground car-park and security card entrance
- 100% non-smoking rooms throughout
- Individual heat and air conditioning in all rooms
- Free wireless (WiFi) and high speed Internet access in all guest rooms
- Free local and long distance phone calls
- Spacious open plan guest lounge, kitchen & sun-balcony for sole use of guests
- Cooked breakfast made to your personal taste, choose from the extensive menu
- Hosts have welcomed guests for the past 20 years
- We are a legally approved and inspected b&b
- Other languages spoken: Nederlands, Français, Deutsch